Wednesday, April 1, 2015

May the hair product be with you...

Most of us have three hair days: straight, curly, and just straight-up homeless. When I get out of the shower (yes, even with my hair chopped off), I look like a bird could happily nest in my hair, and I probably wouldn't even notice. I usually use ENJOY spray conditioner because it smells amazing and it makes it a little easier to brush through the dog-like mats that I get post-shower. Here is the link if you want to check it out! This is what I deal with post-shower...I promise you, my hair is not meant to have that much volume, it's just mats and mats of hair-frenzy!


When I went home last weekend, my mom decided to share her last Birchbox with me, and I was so excited that Beauty Protector had a sample in her box! I've been following them on Instagram and hearing people rave about them for months and have been very impatiently waiting to try. I am in love! Their 'Protect & Detangle' spray smells like the most beautiful flowerbed of sweetness and joy. A couple spritzes around my head and my mess of hair just brushed right out, it was amazing! Luckily the sample size will last me awhile, but I found the product info on Birchbox for you guys. It's not any more expensive than most luxury salon products. And, it does way more than just detangle!


Here is a link to check out Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle.

Hope you get a chance to try this incredible stuff and let me know if you and your hair love it too! Do you have any products you'd like to rave about? Comment below, I'd love to hear your faves! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment