Saturday, December 27, 2014

The Big Snip

     After 19 years of having the same, straight, long, brown hair that tangles so much that a bird could contently nest in it, I felt like it was time for a change. So, last week, my friend Sarah (she's kind of the best, you all should meet her) went to the salon with me.
     It was definitely a shock at first, and my neck still isn't used to being naked, but I totally love it. It completely transformed my style and my attitude. It's amazing what such a small change can do for you.
     My locks are now in an envelope waiting for me to take them to the post office. A whole 16-inches of hair, I couldn't believe it!
     I'm hoping that someone can love my hair as much as I did for the years I had it.
     I wouldn't change that salon day last week for the world. I'm feeling bold and like I have a whole different style than I've ever had. (Meaning - unfortunately - that every beauty and fashion store feels like they're calling my name now). I can't wait to try this new me and redefine my style!

No comments:

Post a Comment