Monday, March 28, 2016

Tutorial: Smoky eyes and nude lips (feat. Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons)

Hey guys! I hope everyone had a super Easter and filled themselves until their jeans unbuttoned themselves. That's what I did. My mom said I looked miserable after dinner. Miserable, in a very satisfied way, of course.

The other day I posted this photo below on Instagram and Facebook and asked if anyone would like to see a tutorial on the look I'd created. I was feeling really inspired by the Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Palette. I've worn this look almost every day since I first tried it because I really love it!


If you guys would like to see a really quick how-to on this look (it's so easy to create), just check out the youtube tutorial I created below, it's a short speed through video with a voiceover where I walk you through all the steps. This is a full tutorial from the primer to the finishing powder, the whole shabang!


I hope that you guys found this tutorial helpful, and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask in the comments section down below. What palette have you been inspired by lately? What kind of look would you like to see in my next tutorial?

No comments:

Post a Comment