Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Bombshell Makeup Tutorial + COLLAB!

Happy hump day guys! I am so excited to announce that I was presented with the amazing opportunity of working with one of my favorite youtube ladies, Tesia Kuh. She has an incredible youtube channel, her videos are amazing and the quality and editing style is so professional! She mentioned a collaboration with me and I was beyond honored. She had the amazing idea of a bombshell makeup tutorial and for us each to do our on take on it! We both posted videos this morning, so if you guys want to see our videos, you can check them out below.

The look I came up with was a classic red lip with faux liner and individual fluttery lashes. I asked Jason what he considered bombshell makeup and he mentioned the bridal shoot that I did years ago where they made my skin look really flawless and tan, my eyes were a bit smoky, my lips looked glossy and plump, and my lashes were fluttery, so I decided to use that look as the inspiration!



I mainly focused on products that would give me really flawless looking skin, luminous and bronzed. The look itself is very simple, just time consuming!




 I hope you guys enjoyed this collab! HINT: I may have another (non-beauty) coming up later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment