Monday, April 18, 2016

Unboxing | Influenster L'Oreal Everpure Voxbox

Happy Monday guys! I hope you all had a lovely weekend!

Do you guys remember the first Influenster unboxing I did here on the blog? Just in case you haven't heard of them, Influenster is a website that anyone can sign up for and potentially qualify to try products for free to review. The best way to qualify is to connect all your social media accounts (for me that's Youtube, Eblogger, Instagram, Twitter, etc.), and it gives you what they call a "social impact score". The more followers you have, the higher your score! But, you don't have to be a youtuber or a blogger to qualify for boxes. They do boxes all the time, and they're always different. Before sending out boxes, if your profile is one that matches the criteria, they'll send you a little survey on your dashboard to ask further questions. For example, if they are doing a bride-to-be box, they may ask several Influenster's on their survey if they are engaged to be married, and if you answer no in the survey, you won't qualify for the box. Once you complete the survey, they will shoot you an email within a couple weeks letting your know if you're in! Even if you don't get the boxes, it's a great place to review products, find reviews for products you're thinking about buying, and connect with lot's of people. It's free to join, and the voxboxes they send out are sent to you with no charges, free to review and share your opinion. You can follow guidelines to review the products on your social media accounts to further receive voxboxes or goodies from certain brands.

So, just this month I was able to take part in the L'Oreal Everpure Repair and Defend Voxbox! This is a color-safe line that is sulfate-free, paraben-free, and 100% vegan, along with other awesome benefits. I have my unboxing video down below if you guys want to watch me get super giddy about free hair stuff! As a disclaimer, the first thing I want to do is tell you guys that I did receive these products for free from Influenster to try and review, but my opinions are always 100% honest and my own! Let's go ahead and unbox this baby. If you want to wait to see full reviews on these products, I'll have that post up within the next week and a half or so when I've had plenty of time to give them a go.


I really appreciate how carefully Influenster packages their Voxboxes, they always come in a big cardboard box, that does get a little beat up on the way, but they're really sturdy, and they always wrap up liquids and divide products up inside the box so that they are safe. And, they're always unique and represent what's inside them, which I love!


Inside the L'Oreal box was a set of 4 products from their Everpure Repair & Defend line, a shampoo, conditioner, hair mask, and hair lotion. The four products were wrapped in secure plastic together to keep from leaking and damage, and they arrived totally safe! The card inside of the box basically described the L'Oreal line and how to go about reviewing the products if you decide to do so.

I want to briefly mention the smell of these products. I personally enjoy the smell a lot, but it is quite strong of botanicals, so if you don't like strong scents, I would probably steer away from this line. It smells strongly of rosemary and almost a hint of man...as weird as that sounds!



The shampoo and conditioner was the first thing I noticed because of the really cool, almost holographic looking tube! I love when shampoos and conditioners are packaged like that with lid on the bottom, because you never have to hassle getting product out when you are close to out. My only complaint about the packaging is that the tubes are a weird flexible material, that make it very difficult to close the plastic lid at the end of use. Other than that, I love the way they look, and how they have thorough descriptions on the back with directions, ingredients, and all the chemicals that they are free of.


The hair mask was the thing I was most excited about in this box! My hair hasn't been it's good old soft and happy self since I got it colored last year, so anything I can do for some extra strength and conditioning is a-okay in my book! I love hair masks because they make my hair feel ultra soft and healthy, I try to use them a couple days a week for a little perk-up. I loved the consistency of this one upon opening it, because it's nice and thick, the perfect formula for just dipping your fingers into the tub to take out exactly what you need. 


The last thing I received was the hair lotion. I love that the packaging of this one has a pump, since this formula is a little more on the liquid-y side. I will likely use this as a detangler post shower and to give my hair some extra somethin' after conditioning that I can leave-in. I don't style my hair, so using it as a styling product isn't really in the cards for me. 


So that's what my L'Oreal Influenster box contained, I hope that you guys enjoyed the first glance at it! I promise I'll be back within a week and a half to share with you guys my official thoughts on these products!

What are your favorite and go-to hair products?

No comments:

Post a Comment