Saturday, July 9, 2016

EVENING GLAM LOOK

I hope you're all having a wonderful start to your weekend. Today's post is a makeup tutorial and outfit for evening glam / a night out on the town! Sometimes I feel like looking glammed up, but I really don't have the patience to go through what it takes. This is my go-to makeup look for that occasion because it looks like I spent forever on my makeup when really it's such a quick and easy look. I also try and remember that a look can be super polished and glam as long as you have at least one bold piece among the simple things.

The outfit

The first thing I wanted this outfit to have was these gorgeous peachy pink heels because I think they are so stunning for summer. And, with such a bright heel, I wanted to keep everything else pretty simple. And, pairing heels with cuffed jeans is a great way to make a look chic with a hint of casual, still great for a night out. So, I slipped on my Madewell jeans and cuffed them, because I love seeing the ankles when I'm rocking a pair of heels. I paired these with a white high-neck chiffon top from ASOS that has scalloped detailing on the sides. I added some gold studded earrings and a golden BP watch for some simple accents. I also grabbed my Sole Society leopard print clutch to really spice up the look! I love this clutch for going out because it zips up and then folds over with a magnet closure, so I feel very safe when I'm carrying it around with me, it's not something a stranger could just slip their hands into when I'm not looking.



Top: No longer available // Similar
Jeans: Madewell // Similar
Heels: No longer available // Similar
Clutch: Sole Society
Watch: Nordstrom BP
Earrings: No longer available // Similar

The hair and makeup

This is my shimmery easy twist on a smokey eye! It takes just a few steps with the Lorac Pro palette because all the shades are in one place. Then, do a winged liner, pop on some lashes, your favorite lippie, and run out the door. For those new to lashes (like myself), give the Revlon Beyond Natural lashes a try, I absolutely love them (I use model 91294) and they are from the drugstore! For this look, I also did curls halfway down my head, adding a little Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray for some extra beachy waves, and some LUSH dry shampoo under my roots for some extra texture and volume to my pancake flat hair.

       



Bloopers

As you guys know, having Jason take my photos is never a piece of cake, but thank goodness he makes it fun!

*Takes 1000 photos while I'm sinking into the ground*

"STOP TAKING PHOTOS!"

*Making me laugh, as per usual*

I really hope you guys enjoyed this evening glam look! Comment down below with the next look you would like to see!

What are your favorite products to glam up?

No comments:

Post a Comment