Friday, May 27, 2016

CARA DELEVINGNE INSPIRED MAKEUP

Happy Friday! I hope you guys have had a lovely week. This week, I saw this photo of Cara Delevingne on Pinterest and felt really inspired. I love how intense her eyes look, and the deep red lip is so gorgeous. She has such unique facial structure, and I would kill for her eyebrows, but I figured I could at least make an attempt to achieve this look!

I know it's not at all a spring or summer look, but I just thought it was beautiful, and I haven't done anything this deep on my blog / youtube channel before, so I thought it would be a fun change! And dark makeup is still fun in the spring and summer for nights out on the town.


I hope you guys enjoy the tutorial! What celebrity makeup have you been inspired by lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment