Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Mini Sephora Haul + Reviews

Hey guys! I hope you had an awesome week last week and that you're all doing well, it's been awhile. I wanted to share with you guys some things that I treated myself to for my 21st birthday. I've been working 35 hours a week and doing full-time school, so I figured I would allow myself a few little treats for my birthday (this is a little late). Since it's been a few weeks since I've done the haul, I though that I could include reviews as well, so let's get to it!



Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit 'That Glow' // This is a product I've been eyeing since it released. I gravitated towards the 'Gleam' kit originally, but I decided that 'That Glow' would be better for summer skin and less similar to what I already have. I was not disappointed with this product. I think the price is so good for how much product you get, I love the packaging, the colors are beautiful, and everything from the formula to the color payoff to the blend-ability is 110%!



Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment 'Tulip' // A little TMI here - my lips are super sensitive and have been ever since a lip infection I had once during middle school. My lips get chapped and flakey so easily, so finding a chapstick my lips approve of is very difficult. I have been gawking over this lip treatment for ages, and decided to do it in a color that would look natural and bright for spring and summer. I have been loving this because a little goes such a long way, and the color is absolutely perfect for everyday wear.



The Estee Edit by Estee Lauder Flash Illuminator 'Spotlight' // I've been wanting the BECCA Pearl highlight for ages, but dropping over $40 on another highlight just wasn't in the books for me. I found this one in Estee's new line created by Kendall Jenner and I am pretty happy with it! It is a stark white cream highlight (my original thought is that it would be a dupe for Pearl, nothing can dupe it I've decided), it's very moussey in texture, but it goes on very smoothly and looks very natural. It's super nice for these sunny months! It looks beautiful applied with a poppy colored cream blush and dewy skin. The iridescence reminds me a lot of the MAC Strobe Cream.



Marc Jacobs Birthday Kit // For your birthday, Sephora lets you choose a free sample kit from (1) Marc Jacobs or (2) Fresh which includes a cleanser and a mask, but we all know that my skin freaks out with new products, so I opted for option (1). I received a mini lipstick in the shade 'Kiss Kiss Bang Bang', and a mini gel eyeliner. I was so impressed with the pigmentation of this lipstick and the eyeliner both. They are both incredibly creamy and smooth. And, the lipstick is adorable, obviously.



NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer 'Vanilla' // This is my favorite concealer of all-time, and I had just near run out, I wasn't sure what was going to happen to my life! I highly recommend this concealer to those who need full coverage under their eyes (people who look like a zombie on the daily like me), or have dry skin, because it is extremely creamy and not at all drying to the under-eye area.



I hope you guys enjoyed this haul! Make sure to comment down below with what you've hauled recently or what's on your wish-list.

No comments:

Post a Comment