Thursday, December 24, 2015

Daniel Wellington for Christmas

Merry Christmas Eve! <3 I hope you guys have amazing eve plans with family and friends. This is my favorite time of the year, and Christmas Eve is a huge tradition for my family, so I couldn't be more excited!

Last week I told you guys that Jason and I exchanged Christmas gifts early. We are heading back home today, and will see each other about half of Christmas day, but we'll be with each other's families, so we thought we'd have our own little Christmas at home prior to. I have been dying to share with you guys what he spoiled me with. I'm wearing it right now as I sit and type!

A few months ago, I was watching TV on the couch with Jason and Fitzy, admiring stuff online. I've looked at Daniel Wellington watches for a long time, but never thought I would own one, because they're so fancy and expensive. I showed Jason a photo and casually mentioned that I loved it, but never in my lifetime would I own something so nice, thinking nothing of it. He somehow remembered this teeny little thing from months ago. He took me to the Northgate mall, and I was totally in the dark, with no idea of what was going on. We walked into Nordstrom, and he led me a few different places first just to confuse me ;) Then, he took me to the watch counter and told me to try them on to make sure they fit perfectly, and he got me the one that fit like a glove, the 'Classy St. Mawes' with a brown leather band and a rose gold face. I couldn't be more excited. Every day I've left the house for errands or us going out, I've put it on. I still can't even get over how gorgeous it is. Even the box it came in is made of leather and velvet, so I store it safely in there when it's not in use.






Watch: Daniel Wellington

So, naturally, my presents to Jason seemed like they suck after Jason spoiled me rotten with this gift for Christmas! It was too much for a gift, but he couldn't have been more excited about it, knowing how excited I would be. 

What was on your Christmas list? What are your Christmas Eve plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment