Tuesday, January 26, 2016

January non-beauty favorites | Collab with Anya Marie

Happy Tuesday, lovelies! It's time for NON-BEAUTY FAVORITES! Basically any excuse I can get to do more favorites posts every month. Potential for a skincare favorites, home favorites, etc.? ;) Anyways, I'm extra excited about this favorites post because I'm doing my first ever collaboration. Anya Marie Ball has her own blogspot as well, and we've connected over Instagram awhile back. She is such a sweetheart, and her content is really amazing. So, go check our her blog! We each chose 5 non-beauty favorites to share with you guys today.



1. Sole Society Cassidy Vegan Weekender // As I mentioned in my video the other day, I've been traveling home quite a bit lately, so this bag has been my lifesaver. It's a gorgeous oxblood burgundy color, is full of pockets, and is the perfect size to carry on my lap for the bus. Sole Society has awesome quality bags, and this one is by far my favorite purchase from them. It is the ideal size for a short weekend, packing an extra pair of clothes, some jammies, and my cosmetics bag. 


2. Daniel Wellington 'Classy St. Mawes' 26mm // Yes, this watch gets yet another feature on my blog! This watch has been a favorite since Jason gave it to me a little before Christmas. It's gorgeous, goes with any outfit, and is by far the nicest thing I own. It's dainty even on my tiny wrists, and I can't talk about how beautiful it is enough!



3. Tazo Wild Sweet Orange Tea // You guys already know I'm obsessed with tea. Really, any hot drinks, but tea is my go-to. It's probably overboard how much I drink it. But, this is a tea I got in my stocking this Christmas from my aunt and uncle. I've always been an only green and black tea kind of gal, so I was surprised by my love for this tea. It's taken a special place in my tea drawer (yes, I have a drawer exclusively for my excess of tea). It's especially good with added honey for when you're feeling ill!


4. Bath & Body Works Mahogany Balsam Candle // This is favorite of Jason and I this January. TMI alert: Fitzgerald the cat takes the stinkiest poops ever. Not sure how something so vile comes out of such a small animal. Nonetheless, the smell is hard to cover up, but this candle does it within minutes. The smell is so strong, but not in an overpowering way. It smells like a manly man who lives inside of a pine tree. Perfect combo. I'm dreading the day that I use this one up!


5. Madewell Necklace // Yet another accessory favorite. My go-to in the wintertime is cuffed jeans with comfy shoes and a huge chunky sweater, so I always need a little something to make me look more put together. This necklace is super long, and has a super unique design, so it adds the perfect touch to an oversized sweater. Clasp necklaces can be super irritating if there isn't someone to help take it off at the end of the day, so I love the back enclosure on this necklace. And the type of material they use is such a unique gold.



If you haven't gone over to Anya's blog, go ahead and check out her non-beauty favorites now! What were your non-beauty favorites from this January?

2 comments:

  1. I have to admit I really want one of those watches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so beautiful! It feels like a luxury every time you wear it! I'd love to get mine engraved one day. I have to admit that I felt pretty lame about my gift to Jason after he took me to get this! ;)

      Delete