Thursday, February 11, 2016

Tutorial | Warm eyes + Kat Von D Lolita

Happy Thursday folks. I hope you guys are having an awesome week. Since my youtube videos have been pretty long from the get-go, I'm going to be experimenting a little with some techniques to see what turns you guys on and off. This time I tried a tutorial in fast-speed by 400%, with my voiceover explaining everything I'm doing. This cut the actual makeup look down from 20 minutes to 5. I hope to hear from you guys on how you feel this compares to my longer tutorials, and what you guys like better / want to see more of! Feedback is absolutely amazing. So, let's jump in!

For this look, I wanted to do some warm eyes, paired with a very wearable bold lip - the infamous Kat Von D Lolita (which, might I add, is 100% worth all the hype). This combo is so great for everyday fall / winter, and I want to cherish it before spring arrives, and it's just around the corner. I also really wanted to warm up my face with some bronzer and warm toned blush for this look, because I'm feeling pretty pasty white right now!

The Before

Prep yourself, it's my naked face. Yes, you're allowed to scream. I wanted to do full coverage for this look because I had a recent bad breakout with how stressed I've been recently, and it doesn't feel too attractive.


The After

I'm excited about how this look turned out because it's so winter appropriate, so wearable, and so simple!


The tutorial

I hope you guys find this tutorial easy peasy lemon squeezy. It's super short and easy! Rhyming like a gangsta. Good luck watching, I'm obviously getting less camera-shy, and really let loose for this one (what I mean by this is that I had 3 too many cups of coffee). So, disclaimer - there is a lot of singing, dancing, and unattractive facial expressions, I think you'll like it.


I'd love to hear from you guys in the comments your thoughts on this type of video, how you prefer to watch tutorials, and what you'd like to see from me! Thank you! Talk to you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment